SWS is committed to hosting environmentally responsible meetings and has selected the Hilton Baltimore because of the active role this venue takes to incorporate green practices in the facility management.
The Hilton Baltimore places a great deal of attention on maintaining a clean environment and promoting green practices. Hilton aspires to be the global leader that demonstrates how responsible hospitality management can be a positive force for the environment and create economic opportunities around the world.
- Uses ENVIROKEYS (100% recycled keys) in all guest areas
- Installed Low-E window glass throughout the building to limit heat radiation
- Offers 30,000 square feet of green vegetated roof
- Maintains a smoke-free building
- Uses zero CFC-based refrigerants
- Recycles all used fluorescent lighting and batteries
- Light-sensors installed throughout the building
- Utilizes the existing city-wide chilled water and steam systems
- Separates organic trash from other trash in the building