A variety of sponsorship levels are available on a first-come, first-selected basis and are sure to provide international exposure among leaders in wetland science. Not sure which sponsorship opportunity to choose? Construct your own sponsorship package to fit your unique needs and goals. To discuss sponsorship and reserve an opportunity for your company, please contact Jenny Frey.
+ Platinum Level - $7,500
- Welcome Reception: The Annual Meeting will kick off with a special Welcome Reception providing attendees the chance to network with friends, old and new, over hors d'oeuvres and cocktails.
- Mobile App: Attendees will be able to access daily programming, general meeting information and connect with fellow attendees via their smart phones and the web. The sponsor's logo will be featured on the homepage of the app.
- WIFI: Internet access will be available at the meeting venue. The sponsor's logo will be featured on the landing page with the option to customize the WIFI network and password.
+ Gold Level - $5,000
- Hotel Room Key: All guests will receive a custom hotel key card as they check in under the SWS hotel block which will feature the sponsor's logo.
- Attendee Bag: Meeting-branded attendee bags will be distributed to all participants containing important meeting materials. The sponsor's logo will be featured on each bag.
- Lanyards: Meeting-themed lanyards will be distributed to each attendee at registration which will feature the sponsor's logo.
- Water Bottle: Attendees will receive a meeting-themed water bottle in their attendee bag which will feature the sponsor’s logo.
+ Silver Level - $2,500
- Poster Session & Silent Auction: The Poster Session reception will showcase the latest wetland research and provide an opportunity to meet with experts to learn about their scientific studies. The Mid-Atlantic Chapter will also be hosting a silent auction to help fund Chapter activities.
- Student Mixer: A great opportunity for student attendees to mingle, exchange ideas and learn about opportunities for involvement in SWS.
- Attendee Pen - SOLD: Attendees will receive a meeting-themed pen in their attendee bag which will feature the sponsor’s logo.
+ Bronze Level - $1,000
- Daily Plenary Speaker: The Annual Meeting will feature three renowned plenary speakers who will share research findings and new perspectives. Three opportunities available.
- Daily Morning & Afternoon Refreshments: Attendees will enjoy light snacks and beverages during daily morning and afternoon refreshments. Six opportunities available.
+ Contributing Level - $500
Help make the SWS 2019 Annual Meeting a success by making a general contribution.
Conference Journal Advertising
Increase your visibility at the SWS 2019 Annual Meeting by participating as an advertiser in the Conference Journal. Limited ad space available and insertion is on a first-come, first-served basis. Don’t miss this special opportunity to showcase your brand to conference attendees. To reserve your advertisement, return the form below by March 29, 2019.
- Full Page (Inside Front or Back Cover)
- 1/2-Page Horizontal*
- 1/2-Page Vertical*
*Only eight 1/2 page ads will be sold